We offer training courses on innovation management for R&D staff, project managers, researchers, financial directors or business developers and administrative staff that would like to acquire or broaden their knowledge regarding the innovation value chain and its possibilities for public funding in all its stages from the conception of the project idea, its editing, submission, execution and reporting all the way through the taxation incentives.
Contents: Our training courses, designed and given by acknowledged experts, are periodically updated depending on the novelties occurring in the different R&D programs as well as the changes in the legislation concerning the national R&D eco-system.
Methodology: We offer courses tailored to our clients’ needs. The courses can be held both at the clients’ offices or our own premises.
Topics: At Innoland, we offer detailed training on the following R&D management areas:
- Direct R&D&i funding programs
- National R&D support programs
- European R&D support programs
- Funding instruments designed for startups
- Instruments supporting innovations’ internalization and protection
- Horizon 2020: Proposal preparation and submission; things to consider.
- Integral R&D&i management
- Selecting the funding program that is the most adequate to the clients’ needs: Project/activity type, beneficiary type, economic requirements, administrative requirements, funding type (subsidy or credit), eligible costs, deadlines etc.
- R&D Project life cycle: Idea, consortia, editing of the proposal’s technical and administrative part, proposal submission, acceptance of the funding, execution and monitoring, control and auditing, application of tax incentives, exploitation of results, technology transfer, new ideas, synergies etc.
- Indirect R&D&i funding options: R&D taxation
- R&D activities’ tax deduction
- Bonus subsidies in the Social Security quota regarding the research staff
- Assigning intangible assets or Patent Box
- The European and national R&D support eco-system (1 day)
- Funding instruments designed for startups and innovative SMEs (1 morning)
- Preparing Horizon 2020 proposals (1 day)
- Preparing SME Instrument proposals (1 morning)
- How to design you R&D strategy: planning, control and taxation of your R&D project portfolio (1 day)