Innoland aims at minimizing the time and resources invested by our customers and increasing tax savings from their innovative activity. We perform a comprehensive management of the R&D taxation through personalized services, which include the following activities:
- Economic and financial analysis of your R&D activity.
- Detection of R&D tax incentive opportunities.
- Tax strategy planning and saving optimization.
More in detail:
- We perform an analysis of R&D expenditure and investment in the last fiscal years.
- We identify the most appropriate tax incentives for the circumstances, economic cycle and profile of our clients:
- Tax deductions for R&D and technological innovation activities, which can reach up to 59% of deduction on corporate tax rate.
- Patent Box, which represents a reduction of 60% on income derived from the transfer of certain intangible assets.
- Bonuses for the employer’s contribution to the Social Security due to researchers in your staff (pending of a new regulation).
- We prepare the preliminary reports on the qualification of your research activity covering financial and technical aspects of your R&D&i projects in order to evaluate and optimize the cost savings before applying the relevant tax deductions.
- We support the collection and generation of the required documentation for tax deductions application.
- We offer support for eventual tax inspections regarding R&D activities.
- We support in obtaining reasoned reports issued by the relevant Public Authorities.